Christmas 2016 at the Hen House!

Monday, December 12, 2016

My favorite thing in the world is a house covered in Christmas, cheery and festive, cozy and glowing. Every year we vary things bit, add a handful of new decorations, pass on some from years before, and of course, add to our treasured Santa photo collection. Christmas time is nothing short of magical, just how it's intended to be, I presume.

A few things to note: 
1. Garland is impossible to keep alive. I'm on my 3rd set and I water those babies more diligently than I feed my kids. #alliwantforchristmasisafakegarlandthatlooksreal

2. I am in a constant struggle between a classic red & green christmas, complete with Pendleton plaids and wooly everything and the so fun & tempting pink, green & red that seems to have won over this year. 

3. I can't stop buying ornaments. Send me to rehab, I'm out of control. 
















Hope you enjoyed the little tour. We have all the rooms decorated, but "santa's workshop" on the dining room table (aka a mountain of shit that I haven't gotten around to wrapping/putting away/throwing out) totally cramps my style and ruins the rest of the photos. Maybe if you're lucky, I'll post it on my snapchat story. #you'rewelcome




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Brittney said...

Adorable! Your whole place looks so festive but I am in love with your kitchen shelves. Would you mind sharing where you found your reindeer treats bucket? So cute!

Anonymous said...

I NEED to know where that reindeer treats bin is from. Also, like everything in your kitchen. The glasses & plates. (like what are those plates on top of the cake stand & where are they from) ALL THE HEART EYES. Any sources?

Anonymous said...

where is the wire basket from that the latte bowls are in?

Unknown said...

:) Thanks! The wire basket was thrifted from a local shop, the reindeer treats is from a Home Goods a few years ago and most of the glasses & plates are thrifted or anthropologie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...