EASTER OUTFITS

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

There's something about Easter that feels so special. We go to church to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, we spend time with family and take a million photos of our kids. Growing up, we always got new Easter dresses and it's a tradition I will keep with my own. It feels like a right of passage. 

In a different life, I'd have already bought all of these outfits for the kids. Instead, I'm scrambling because I'm an organizational disaster half  most of the the time. So let's just call this post: 
"What my Kids would Wear for Easter if I had my Sh*t Together"

Everything is from Zara (ALL the heart eyes, ALL the time) with the exception of the big juicy red bow and those sweet little baby shoes

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...