No, but really...being a mom is always my proudest moment and watching that once tiny, helpless little peanut climb on furniture and wag himself into the tiniest of corners to get that one coveted crumb off the floor is priceless on SO many levels. He is the sweetest little guy and I wake up every morning with great anticipation of what's to come!
Also on Baylor's recent list of accomplishments: drinking out of a straw (exceptional skill for Jamba Juice runs), kicking all of the water out of the bathtub (no seriously, i have to refill the little tub like 3 times every bath), fake laughing (this one is always a good social skill for your back pocket), gnawing the side of his crib, and biting mom with his 4 very sharp teeth (I'll spare the details, but good lord, his teeth are sharper than that vampire baby from Twilight), and my very favorite: calling MAMA from his crib when he wakes from his nap.
8 months has definitely brought with it some favorite items (of Baylor's & my own) and I thought I'd share a few of them with you!
1. California Baby Everyday Lotion: The most perfect smelling baby lotion (natural, organic and good for their skin, too!)
2. Toms Children's Toothpaste: Just because those teeth are tiny and temporary doesn't mean they don't need TLC! We love this toothpaste (B might disagree, but whatevs)
3. Senso-Dot Ball: Hours of endless entertainment with this rubber ball. Baylor will crawl all the way across the kitchen for this thing (and that says a lot, because he's more of a short-distance crawler)
4. Nuk Sippy Cup: The Nuk sippy cups are awesome for on the go. Good for their little teeth and B was able to get the hang of it pretty quickly. I haven't been able to find them in stores, just online.
5. Pottery Barn Bath Towel: The perfect size and coziness for staying warm after a bath. We have one embroidered with his name - it's SO cute. These also make awesome baby shower gifts!
6. HEN & CO. Bicycle onesie: Just enough whimsy without being too hipster. These will be on Zulily this Saturday, so be sure to check them out!!
7. Aiden & Anais Dream Blanket: We really LOVED Aiden & Anais swaddle blankets when Baylor was a teeny tiny. Now that he's bigger and it's freakin cold outside, this is the PERFECT blanket. It's 4 layers of their super soft muslin and I really couldn't be more obsessed. They're huge, wash really well and get softer as time goes on. Seriously, worth every penny.
8. Freshly Picked Moccasins: These are the cutest, the best quality and they go with everything. Real leather... need I say more...?
9. Gap Favorite Striped Terry Pants: Just bought these pants at the GAP and they're my new favorites - the fabric feels super soft and they're perfect weight for rainy days and sunshine alike!
I love hearing what everyone else' favorites are, so please, let me know in the comments! Always looking for new suggestions!