living room ideas

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

well...the time has come for us to move and while I've been watching the date creep up on my like a big black spider, I've only done the bare minimum to keep it at bay. I can't hardly wait for our new house, but wish I could shake my magic wand and transport myself + all our belongings there without the hassle. We're doing the next best thing - hiring movers. You only make the mistake of doing it yourself once ;) Collin just so happened to be in Texas for a boys weekend when we moved last summer (I had a 1 year old and was 6 months pregnant!) and it was a nightmare wrapped in a burrito of exhaustion on a taxi straight to HELL. So, in hopes of surviving this time (with a 2 year old & a 6 month old), we've hired movers and are trying to make this process as seamless & peaceful as possible. Wish me luck ;)

In other news, my list of wants & needs has been growing by the day and I can't even wait to furnish, decorate, stock and cozy up this place! We are moving our existing sofas into the bonus room and are buying all new living room furniture, so I've been on the hunt for what feels like ever. We're going for leather sofas & fabric chairs (fabric with a toddler is constantly vulnerable to color crayons, boogers, lollipop crusties and the like). I thought I'd share with you guys my current favorite sofas & living room inspirations. Please share if you have any favorites - I need all the help I can get!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...