Pillow Talk

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

While fall is still a few weeks away, I'm stocking up on all the fall things to make this house cozy the second September 1 rolls in (warm weather be damned). Pillows have always been my favorite way to decorate and can easily transform a room. I've picked out a few of my favorites for fall and seriously can't wait to pull them out! 
one // two // three // four // five 
A few things to note: 

Ikea has amazing deals on pillow covers and some of them are actually really good quality (#4 is one of my favorites and feels really nice & thick) - their pillow inserts are also a  great deal and while they don't last years like more expensive versions, our pillows are subject to juice box spills and the occasional bodily fluid (thank you acid reflux children) so I end up replacing them before that anyways. 

Pottery Barn pillows are my absolute favorite, but some of them cost a pretty penny, so I tend to splurge on one of those per season and have established a pretty good collection. This white one is my current favorite and on my list of this fall/winter. 

Happy HUMP day! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...