Friday Favorites

Friday, August 19, 2016

It's Friday, which gives me all the feels. We've got a jam-packed weekend ahead of us, but our only plans for today involve popsicles, the pool and a million "mom! watch this!" moments. 


But first, Friday Favorites! 

The summer weather around here is nothing short of amazing, but it's destroying bedtimes. It's light here until at least 9 or 10pm. Winnie doesn't have black-out curtains in her room - which is a total rookie mom move. I went online to see what I could find and they're all so expensive. I wouldn't mind if I loved the styles, but I just wasn't a fan. So I took to amazon to find an alternative solution. You guys...life changing. The GRO Anywhere black out shade was only $30, suctions to the window behind the blinds (so you can't even see it!) and blocks out all light. She's already sleeping so much better and I've ordered one for everyone's room :) 

If you're looking for a delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe - you have to try this one. The dough alone is worth it. 

I lost my Ray-Ban sunglasses & am totally depressed about it. 
I'm now in the market for some new ones...any ideas? (these were them, my favs). 

Baylor has been rattling off some hilarious statements lately, but my current favorite is when he tells me that he doesn't like "that flavor of spicy water (la croix) because it tastes like beard... you know, like line & beard mom.) Line=Wine Beard=Beer #outofthemouthofbabes

I know it's only August, but have you seen these adorable cat jammies from the Gap? 
(these & these are equally adorns)


Hope you're weekend is full of sunshine, a cold one, and a good bonfire! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...