Life Lately

Monday, March 27, 2017

It's MONDAY and it's Spring Break, which means we are doing absolutely nothing. I wish I was jumping on a plane with the family for a tropical vacation, but instead, I'm sitting here in my pajamas, I've eaten approximately 3 donuts this morning alone, and my house looks like we got ransacked. The kids are also still in their pajamas, 2 out of 3 are napping and I'm wrestling with the idea of working or napping. Virtually the same as vacation, right? #onemaitaiplease
We have been very busy lately getting bedrooms moved, working on a few house projects, doing some spring cleaning and perfecting life with three, just before #4 comes along and throws us for a loop :)
We took a break over the weekend and headed to the mountains for a birthday celebration with family. The kids played with cousins, we (as in the kids, collin, and my calfs) hot-tubbed in the snow, and we even snuck in a nap & a movie! 
Winnie has really become a little person in the past few weeks and we all love to watch her personality develop. She's quite sassy and her opinion is strong. She's not going to be limited by her size or her age and she is NOT going to be taken advantage of by the older kids. This means no cheap toy trades, no stealing her snacks and absolutely nobody will be allowed to keep her from participating in big-kid activities. FOMO at it's finest. 
I'm bound & determined to find something exciting to do this week, in honor of spring break, so if you have any ideas, send them my way. So far, all I have in mind is ice cream ...  #pregnant

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

my kids love bounce houses...

http://www.superjumppartyzone.com/

we've also been going to legendary donuts and Target :)

also the pool at the Federal Way Community Center is a good one. http://itallhappenshere.org/#popup1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...