Life Lately

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

 
WHAT WE'RE EATING: 
Well, apparently everything. I've gained just about the same amount of weight (35 lbs! for those of you who love details) so far in this pregnancy that I gained with both girls, full term. SO... not sure what that looks like for the next few months, but just know, I'm eating all the things. Current cravings are Haagen Dazs coffee toffee icee cream bars, and pistachios.

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT: 
I've started talking to Baylor about his 5th birthday party plans, and between that and our fourth baby coming very soon, it's bringing back so many memories of becoming a mama in the first place. It's amazing how quickly time passes, yet I remember so many tiny details. Those days were hands-down my most cherished time of my life thus far.

WHAT I'M LOVING:
TopShop Maternity clothes, the elastic waist trend, and all the fun summer clothes that have arrived for the kids. I always just bought these for the pool/lake this summer and can't wait to break them in!

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
We did the spring fair last week, we've been gathering all the summer things for an upcoming vacation and doing every level of spring cleaning you can imagine. If you follow my instagram stories, you know what I mean. I recently bought a label maker and it's really been game on since then. Our pantry has never looked better, there isn't a stray hairband to be found around here, and we're going through cleaning supplies like it's our J.O.B.
WHAT I'M DREADING: 
I have my glucose test coming up & it's just the worst! I always opt for the lemon/lime flavor and dump it over ice before I chug it, but seriously, it's just gross.

WHAT I'M WORKING ON: 
With a fourth baby on the way, there's lots of changes coming to my blog & shop, and some of them are already underway. I'll share more once we're a bit further along in the process, but in the mean time, I'm just excited about the changes to come!
WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT: 
SUN! We're headed out of town very soon on a little family vacation and it can't get here quick enough. Pool, beach, no cooking and a little r&r are all high up on the agenda and I couldn't be happier!
WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
nothing. I'm so pathetic! Aside from our nightly Jimmy Fallon, and a handful of blogs, it's pretty dark in terms of entertainment over here. Too many other things going on in real life!

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: 
Moana soundtrack. Burned into my brain. I'm starting to feel like the ocean is calling me.

WHAT I'M WEARING: 
The new lululemon naked sensation leggings (holy goodness these were made for people who hate pants), a lot of TopShop maternity, and let's be honest, my bathrobe. #wheninrome

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH: 
We're headed to the coast for a couple days (the perfect little seaside village of Seabrook!) and have a few other weekend getaways planned before we're homebound for the rest of the summer!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW: 
We got a new car! I traded in the minivan for a suburban - we had such a rough winter and I was homebound far too often due to snow. The kids think the best part is the two tv "screams" and I'm over here trying to get on SharkTank with the first suburban to offer sliding doors. My heart is passionate though my efforts are futile ;)

Happy Hump Day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Enjoy your vacation! Those leggings are calling my name… And I'm not even pregnant

Anonymous said...

Love love love how you edit your pictures! Tutorial?

Sabrina P. said...

OMG, where did you get that pink Metallica t-shirt? I MUST have it for my daughter!!!

Unknown said...

Metallica shirt is from Zara Kids! :)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Saying hello from WUW...gorgeous kids! Congratulations on your upcoming fourth! I noticed your shop and I love it. I'm a fellow show owner as well. :)

Have a great week! xx, Bethany

Unknown said...

Love your blog!

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...