Friday Favorites

Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Friday! It's Friday AND Donut Day, which probably means the stars aligned and it's going to start raining sprinkles tonight. How could it not? We spent the morning at Home Depot stocking up on flowers, bark & rocks and although my attempt at planting before nap time was somewhat futile (thanks to some hungry toddlers & missing shovels...), I have big plans for Collin when he gets home from work! ;)
 
A few FRIDAY FAVORITES to round out your week! 

This candle is my new favorite for the summer, but also pairs really well with the Volcano candles that we all know & love if you like a combination. Otherwise, it smells amazing on it's own and is perfectly scented for summer. Also, I found a really delicious grapefruit candle at Trader Joe's this week and *brace yourself* it's only $3.99!!!

I'm finishing up a work-out post for you guys, but in the meantime, if you're tight on time or just clueless on what to do for a workout (we've all been there!), I'm loving FitnessBlender videos! The kids think it's hilarious to participate and it's a really good workout!

My sweet friend (& fellow preggo!) Molly (Beck & Belle) just launched her new bow snap clips and they're a new favorite with the girls!

I mentioned on Insta-Stories awhile back that I was on the hunt for a good maternity one-piece, and I found one at ASOS that fits the bill, but also ordered this (non-maternity) one from Anthro, hoping I could squeeze myself into it. Spoiler alert: I couldn't, but it's too cute to return so I'm praying that it fits when I don't have a belly to cover! Fingers crossed ;) 

Lastly, the kids are all growing like weeds, and one thing I've found as Baylor grows out of toddler sizes (he's in a 6/7 now!) is that matching pjs are much harder to come by. Crewcuts has some adorable ones, and they're on sale right now, so mama is stocking up! (also, these for the girls, because you just can't pass them up!)

We have lots of plans for the weekend, including, but not limited to a DAY DATE tomorrow (my favorite, because I'm toast after 8pm), prepping for our garage sale & lemonade stand next weekend, and doing a few projects around the house! The nursery is coming along and I'm going to see if I can convince Collin to stop in at IKEA on our date, because I've found every excuse in the book to not take all three kids in while 32 weeks pregnant. Here's hoping!

Enjoy your weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...


Happy Friday Images
http://qaissaeed.com/
http://weddinganniversarysms.com/

lucia said...

Get to us at eka herbal home and get your Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange and you will take this for just 2weeks and you will tell us what your Doctor will say about your Fibroid,,We cure this totally without regrow again, Within 2week your Fibroid will be shrink out completely, get to us at (dreka14demons@gmail.com)..,,If you live in UK, You can get to Mrs Laverne Sampson on via (laverne940@gmail.com) to get your Fibroid totally shrink out and get pregnant easily,,,, blockage of Fallopian tube is an infertility that can never make woman have a child if not totally clean and unblock the tube, The both Tube must be properly functioned, Our Eka herbal cleanser and Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange will unblock your fallopian tube and make both of your Tube functioning and you will experience the major regular period which you mighty not be experiencing now,,Just get to us and our product will be posted to you..Your Husband weak erection and watery sperm will be cured.

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...