we went to the beach!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Not sure what we've done around here to deserve this amazing April weather, but I'll take it! It has been absolutely gorgeous outside and being indoors seems a little bit like a sin at this point. Especially after the excessive rain that falls around here from January-December (wish it weren't true).

We spent the weekend at an amazing beach resort in Northern Washington where we relaxed until there was no more relaxin' to do! Baylor played in the sand, threw rocks and shells in the bay and ran free like a bird. I feel recharged and ready to conquer. Oh, and the roadtrip? perfect. Both kids slept the ENTIRE way. It felt as though the Lord was shining down on me saying "you go, girl!" No loud music was played, and I skipped the Starbucks drive-thru in fear of waking them up, but those are small sacrifices for a peaceful car. #momthings

it's clear to me now why my husband starts sweating when we walk into lululemon. #addict

 

On a side note - thankful my babies got Collin's eyes, because areyakiddinme?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...