Bellamy Rue's Nursery

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My how time flies. It feels like just yesterday I was putting finishing touches on Baylor's nursery and here I am sharing Bellamy's on the blog already. # slowdowntime! When I got pregnant with Bellamy, Collin and I already knew that we weren't going to find out the gender again and while this presents a few challenges along the way, it's been a really fun surprise for us and has always been worth the wait. We moved half way through my pregnancy, so I was limited as to what I could do with her nursery and didn't want to spend a whole lot of money doing permanent designs or changes, as we're only renting for a year. Baylor's room was very vintage & rustic from the get-go, so I challenged myself to do something different and go modern & bold...that means no chippy dressers (my love language), no rustic metals, and less gray, more bright! It was a fun task and helped me keep my sanity in the cold winter months where all it does is rain rain rain rain rain (all we do is win win win win win...) I did my best to keep the room gender neutral and then added a few pops of neon pink as soon as we brought Bellamy home. This is such an easy thing to do in a room through pillows, prints, blankets or even just little books! I really love how this space turned out, so without further adieu!























SOURCES // CRIB: JENNY LIND FROM AMAZON.COM // CHAIR: IKEA // POUF: TARGET  (OLD) // SIDE TABLE: TARGET (NOT ONLINE) // CRIB SHEET: IVIE BABY // STRIPE BLANKET: IKEA // DRESSER: LAND OF NOD // BOOK LEDGES: IKEA // WIRE BASKETS: WEST ELM

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Krissy said...

This nursery is adorable!!! How cute! Where did you find those wire baskets?!

Unknown said...

:) Thank you! They're from West Elm - I added the link above!

Unknown said...

Where is the cross print from?

Unknown said...

I made it! There's a matching triangle one as well - these will be listed in our shop this week! www.henandco.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Whats the paint color name? :)

Unknown said...

It's porpoise by BEHR :)

Unknown said...

Do you have sources for the "I adore you", "&", and "grace" prints?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...