Mother's Day with THYMES

Friday, May 1, 2015

Mother's Day is one of those holidays - the kind that is special growing up, but you never really realize the importance until you, yourself, are a mother. I feel pretty rich in the Mother department, as my mama is one of a kind. She gives the best advice, hands down. She's beautiful & fun. She is gracious and generous. She's an amazing Nana to my babies. And also, she loves me for me - a gift in itself. #amazingmoms 


I knew when Thymes reached out to us about their Mother's Day gifting, it was a match made in Heaven. My mom is amongst the busiest out there, and doesn't have a whole lot of time for pampering. SO... with the help of Thymes, we're hooking her up with a little pampering box. 


Thymes is known for creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind fragrances. They take pride in thoughtfully curating every product and infusing touches of charm to make them truly special and uniquely Thymes.

What's in the box?


1. Lavender bubble bath & Body Lotion - Ok here's the truth - my Mom loves lavender, but I'm not usually a fan. You guys..Thymes nailed with this one. This lavender smells amazing. It's fresh, not musty and smells so clean. Definitely one I would use for myself. 

2. Kimono Rose Candle - Perfect for a little bath time ambience. Thymes describes this scent as sensuous peony & voluptuous black currant ... need I say more?! #DIVINE

2. Mirabelle Plum Cologne Rollerball - This is the right amount of scent without the drama of spraying perfume. There's something sweet about getting in to bed (after a relaxing soak) smelling fresh, and this does the trick. I'm certain my mom is going to use this day & night. 

4. THEO Chocolate Bar - These are such great additions to gift boxes because there are so many flavors. You can really customize to your recipient... and who doesn't love chocolate in the tub? 

While I desperately wish I could keep this all for myself,  :) I know my mom is going to love all of her  goodies. Lucky for you guys, Thymes will be offering a free Fragrance Studio Sample Kit (a sample set of 15 fragrances) with any purchase of $25 or more. (We got this with our order, and it's SO much product! I actually couldn't believe it. Click HERE to shop and use code: 'MOMSDAY15' when you checkout! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...