Ben & Nicole's Equestrian Wedding

Friday, July 3, 2015

In the summer's (mostly), I work with the amazing ladies of Going Lovely as they style weddings & events and I have the privilege of designing the stationary for said events. It's a super fun job AND I absolutely love to see the end results. 

Nicole & Bentley had an amazing October wedding at Gardener Ranch in Carmel Valley, CA... all these photos just make me want to get married again (to the same hunk!!) SO BEAUTIFUL! 













Photos by Buena Lane Photography // Styling & Event Design by Going Lovely // Paper Goods by HEN & CO. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wenni Donna said...

Joyous to know about your wedding and hope you had great time. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of beautiful wedding venues in town. Hired an expert wedding photographer and he took amazing photos of wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...