FIVE on FRIDAY

Friday, August 14, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY! It's blue friday around these parts, which is pretty sweet. Collin has been gone all week for work, so we're looking forward to getting him back and spending some good quality time this weekend! (my love language!)

Here's a few of my favorites from around the web this week: 

1. Check out our new Seahawks gear in my Etsy shop! Super pumped about these new designs & can't wait to see you all sporting them during the season!!! 
2. I am DYING over the new Hanna Andersson pjs... go check these puppies out! 

3. We made Martha Stewart banana bread this week and it was every bit as delish as it sounds! 


4. Pottery Barn has their halloween stuff out... and I'm working really hard to resist the temptation. September 1, all bets are off. #hurryupfall


5. Yesterday was our FIVE year anniversary, so I thought I'd throw it back a little to a post about our wedding... enjoy

Hope your weekend is sweet & your sleeps are long! ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...