Gender Neutral Baby Style

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

While we decided to find out the gender of our impending arrival (sweet baby girl!!),  we went rouge with our first two & kept the gender a surprise. It's fun to know gender, and makes preparing for the baby a bit easier, but, I LOVED not finding out for SO many reasons. We ended up getting all of the basics & essentials instead of baby clothes and I was able to really pick & choose what I wanted for the kids after they were born, in terms of clothes & decor.

We obviously did some shopping before they arrived and I quickly found my favorite gender-neutral baby clothing brands that I thought I'd share with you guys... just in case you decide to go old-school and keep the mystery alive!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you admin.
My first visit to your blog and surely a great and informal blog and well.
By the away, here i have written an article about baby walker and you can read the whole
article from mu blog best baby walker for babies thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...