August Goals

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Call me crazy, but I am feeling a bit blown away by the fact that it's already AUGUST this weekend. Like, hellooooo, Julllyyyy... did you sleep through your alarm?! It can't be possible that July has already come & gone. While I'm over here trying to contain my excitement for fall & all of it's glorious pairings, I'm working on squeezing as many things possible into this last month of summer. Baylor won't be attending preschool until next fall, so not much changes around here as far as routine goes, but my goodness, as soon as August passes, that laid back summer vibe rolls right out the door alongside it. I'm looking forward to a month full of memories with just the 4 of us, before baby sis comes in just a few short months! 


I'd LOVE to hear em' if you guys have any more fun ideas! Leave a note below! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...