Friday Favorites // FALL Edition

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites is back, with a little fall twist, because it's October and what else are we living for these days? I, for one, am living for all things pumpkin (trader joes pumpkin pancake mix - honorable mention), orange, black, and pumpkin patches on the reg. And as for the members of my family? Well, they really have no choice in the matter, so they're turning into quite the festive little accomplices. So naturally, I'm fist pumping one hand and holding my PSL in the other. #booyah
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven

1. The perfectly dainty fall bunting - just found this shop & LOVE it! 
2. I bought this towel at Target last week and it's such a great graphic addition to our kitchen. Love that it will last through Thanskgiving too. 
3. Dancing Cat Pjs for Bellamy - I seriously want to buy these in every size so she can have them forever. Not only are they SO soft, but ADORA! 
4. Pumpkin Souffle Candle -- need I say more? 
5. Buffalo Check Blanket - this pretty little thing is on my wish list - pray for my self control cause I'm one rough day away from needing some major retail therapy.
6. Happy Halloween Card - framing greeting cards is an easy & inexpensive way to add a little holiday flair to your space
7. Mummy Jams for your little guy, because it's not October without Halloween Jammies!

Happy Friday! Hope your weekend is full of festive fun! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...