Still Pregnant

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Let's recap - 9 months, a countless amount of ice chips consumed (I'm seriously addicted), an entirely new maternity wardrobe that I now loathe, a nightly bubble bath to escape from the final weeks of misery,  a husband whose patience is abundant but has referred to me as a water-category mammal one too many times (#youdidthistome) and two toddlers who are so confused why baby sister hasn't popped out of mom's belly button yet... and here we are. Baby sis will be here any day and I, personally, am wishing it was yesterday. Because the end of pregnancy sucks - for anyone who sugar coats it... well, they're delusional. We're ready for her arrival, to kiss her sweet little cheeks and love on her the best we know how. She'll be overly indulged in snuggles and loves I'm sure, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


the time is yours (#now), baby girl! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...