|one // two // three // 4 // five // 6|
Well, considering I live & die by Etsy, I decided I'd do a little "holiday round-up" to share some of my favorite shops & finds with you guys. I love the whole "shop small" movement (obvi.) and think Etsy is such an EASY and safe way to shop small all year, but especially during the Holidays. These little treats & accents will quickly get your holiday spirit going and I'm even lucky enough to call some of these shop owners friends ... check out these amazing shops - definitely worth your time!
1. Ryan & Wren are some of our FAVORITE hair clips - they stay in wispy baby hair, are perfect size and totally darling. We're obsessed.
2. The Nesting Spot has been home to both Baylor & Bellamy's first Christmas ornaments and I just ordered one for our newest little peanut. They're incredibly well made and add such great texture to the tree. Can't wait to pass these on to the kids one day.
3. I love traditional white stockings on the mantle, but can't resist a little pattern in color - these are great to add to the kids bedroom or in the playroom - because God forbid christmas is only in one room of the house.
4. Tuck & Bonte is SUCH a beautifully curated shop, the creators of this shop are brilliant & beautiful, and I really would like to have one of everything.
5. How much fun is this wrapping paper?! Fun wrapping paper is a great way to add a little accent to your christmas decor - and so inexpensive! This would be cute to wrap a gift, or even frame for Christmas time!
6. Could this Christmas print be more beautiful? LOVE it and such a beautiful pop of color.
What are a few of your favorite shops or Etsy finds?
Check out our Etsy shop here for lots of Christmas cards, festive onesies & tees and holiday prints!