Winnie Wilde.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Our sweet girl is here! Winnie Wilde made her way into the world on November 17th at 3:55 in the afternoon. She was a healthy 8 lbs 11 oz (just surpassing her big brother!) and has a head full of dark silky hair (her brother & sister were barely blonde, mostly bald!)

Life with three has been nothing short of amazing and we are over the moon in love with our girl. Some days I feel like my heart is growing three sizes, though I don't know how I could hold much more love. These are the sweetest of days, without a doubt.



I'll be back soon to share lots more photos and a little peek into her first time meeting her big brother & sister. For now though, I'm eating ice cream and waiting for my next milk calling from the littlest of the bunch. My how quickly you turn in to a cow. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jillian Clarey said...

Love her hoodie! Where's it from?

Congratulations, mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...