Friday Favorites

Friday, April 8, 2016

TGIF! We've had a quiet week around here, lots of walks, trips to Starbucks & the park, playing in the backyard (Seattle thinks it's Summer and I'm totes ok with that!) and firecracker popsicles on the daily (My favorite is the white part!). The kids are starting to remember the glories of sunshine in things like sidewalk chalk, bubbles and playing outside naked (if you follow us on Snapchat, you'll see that my kids heavily prefer to be naked // @kendrahen) 

It's Friday, so I figured I'd share a few of my favorite things with you this week. 

Let's kick things off with nothing more exciting than this dish towel ;) Honestly though, when you spend your days doing dishes, finding good towels is like a diamond in the rough. Why do these people sell dish towels that are like sandpaper? Obnox. (apparently I'm super into abbreviations today... who knew?) These towels from Anthro are a bit spendy, but they are incredibly soft, look sexy in the kitchen (who am i?) and wash really really well! 

I've been buying new spring clothes for the kids the past few weeks, and a bunch just showed up yesterday for the girls. Bella was smitten with her new wardrobe, but then insisted on wearing nothing. (see above) She's a fickle little thing. Anyways, Gap, Old Navy, H&M & Zara tend to be my go-tos for basics, and then we add statement pieces and accessories from small shops! 


I just found these sandals on Etsy and I'm obsessed. Can't wait to buy a pair! 

This article has me "amen-ing" like a kid in church. Also has me wanting to shut it all down and just make waffles and snuggle with my kids all day. And then it has me also feeling so blessed that I get to be with my kids all day, even if I am cramming too many things in. Man, I need to write a whole post about all these feelings it gives me. 


Fifth & finally, this song & video by Thomas Rhett is my current favorite and if you have any heart at all, you'll die over this video. This is his real wife and they've been best friends since first grade, you guys!!

Hope your weekend is sweet & full of kisses!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...