June Goals

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's June, which means the dog-days of summer are beginning! Routines are harder to come by and my organization skills are weak at best. I just can't get motivated to do anything productive. SO... I decided to make a list of goals for the month. We'll see how this goes ... maybe it'll stick? 

1. I'm just going to say it: I suck at putting sunscreen on the kids. I never burn and hate wearing sunscreen myself(hold the judgement, I know the risks...), so I'm not crazy about applying it on the kids. Honest & Beauty Counter both make great organic sunscreens for the kids that we plan on using! 

2. This is a life-skill I need to teach our kids and have failed miserably up until now. SO, post birthday-party madness, we'll be sitting down and filling out thank you notes for all our friends! 

3. I love taking classes at the gym but don't always make it there ... because life is nuts and virtually everything else in my life gets prioritized before the gym. So my goal is to just go once a week for now... totally do-able. 

4. With 5 bodies (3 of whom have bodily fluids running rampant in a multitude of ways), laundry gets cray. Collin travels frequently for work so his clothes get piled up between trips and the kids have enough clothes that they're not missing something if the laundry gets piled up for a few days. BUT, I hate spending hours in the laundry room folding and sorting, so if I can just master one load a day, I should be able to stay caught up! :)

5. Work/Life balance is a constant struggle over here and Collin and I both have a hard time shutting off our brains when it comes to work. I want to be work-free on Sundays, to have a day for my brain to reset, and for the kids to have undivided attention throughout the weekend. 

6. We eat tons of popsicles in the summer, but I've yet to make our own. So we're going to attempt ... pinterest gives us so many options! (see our food board here!) 



What are your goals for June? I'd love some more inspiration! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...