Winnie's First Birthday Party

Thursday, December 1, 2016

We had the best time celebrating our little tiny one (who's not so tiny anymore!) for her first birthday. She woke up to lots of balloons & confetti in her crib, we gave her a chocolate croissant for breakfast, took her to Nordstrom for new shoes (our birthday tradition!) and had a family dinner complete with confetti cake and candles to celebrate! Safe to say, she was very loved. 

 
For those of you wondering what's in the box? We got her this & it's a hot commodity in the house now. :) 
We celebrated her birthday with friends and family a few days later with a very cheery party! I struggled with a theme, as I wasn't ready to do christmas, but I was so over Halloween. So we just went with some fun colors, glitter and lots of confetti :)

 

I worked really hard to get all these photos (this has to be a record for the third child), so it was essential that I displayed them proudly ;) 






I made these delectable ham & cheese sliders with a dijon glaze and still dream about their buttery, cheesy goodness. I'll share the recipe next week!



PARTY DECOR, SPRINKLES - SHOP SWEET LULU // "1" HAT - LITTLE BLUE OLIVE // MONTHLY ONESIES - HEN & CO.

We had such a fun time celebrating our baby girl! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

emily said...

So adorable!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

So fun! I love it! We just had a first birthday party for our littlest guy. Bittersweet for sure, but oh so precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...