nice to meet you, anyway!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I've started the morning out with my trusty new companion...the Kuerig. Can I get a freakin hallelujah for this amazing machine! Coffee in seconds without all the grinding, measuring, pouring and waiting. GENIUS. With that being said, I'm ready to introduce you to HEN & CO. 
I suppose I should start with a bit of history... I am an art school grad with a degree in Fine Arts focused on Visual Design. I spent the 4 years post college working for Amazon.com. 

As time went on & my commute became more grueling (read: public transportation) I made a decision to quit corporate and take a risk by starting a business. Whats the worst that can happen, right? I figured worst case scenario, I had to get a barista job to bring in a few extra bucks. 

HEN & CO. was born in late October and by December, I was infiltrated with Christmas card orders from friends, family, and the occasional stranger. Since then, I've never looked back and am so challenged and inspired every day to create new and creative designs for the masses (ok, not really the masses, but whatevs). 





I hope you find some time to check out our Etsy shop if you haven't visited already! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...