cheers! to you, Feb.

Friday, February 8, 2013



FINALLY, we've passed the dreaded month of January (also known as the great depression) and have moved on to February. We have lots planned this month...a trip to the beach to get out of said depression, the annual Houkelau party (more on that later) and some exciting things coming down the pipe for HEN & CO.

I'm not a huge seasonal decorator, but try to throw a splash of festiveness in where I can handle it. (With the exception of Christmas, where I may as well be the Spokesperson for the North Pole, because I go way overboard.) I digress...

Today, I'll show you a few of my favorite little accents to spice up your house for Valentines. and then on Monday ... a little peek inside our house and how we've taken it from January to February with pinks, reds, hearts and cupids...not really, but sort of.

one . two . three . four . five 


On a side note, the Volcano candles from Anthro (No. 3) are TO DIE FOR and will make your house smell just like Anthropologie, which is totally one of my life goals. Don't judge me.


Pin It

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...