the messy bun is too messy.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CONFESSION: I'm in a serious hair funk.

My problems are as follows: I have a TON of hair, so it is hot, heavy and everywhere. I'm hormonal, nursing, and post-partum so it's falling out like I'm 80. I have a 10 month old. I have seriously lame hair styling skills.

As a result of the above, 9 out of 10 days, my hair ends up in a messy bun. I've sort of adopted it as my 'signature look', but it's starting to feel lazy and scrubby. Oh and my hair is starting to shape around it on the back of my head which is legitimately scaring me. (not to mention my husband gets overly excited if he sees it down - a tell tale sign that he's sick of the bun)

Pinterest hair boards do nothing for me and it's sort of like math - my mind just goes blank. I can't possibly be the only one with this problem!

SO ... I'm currently in the middle of deciding what in the heck to do with it - I definitely need a color treatment and am considering getting my bangs cut again. Here's the thing about bangs -- even if you wear your hair up, as long as you style your bangs (which only takes 5 minutes), you look semi-put-together. #winning #hatethathashtag #butilovehashtags

Feel free to shoot me your suggestions - I'm struggling over here, people. #firstworldproblems




Pin It






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...