Nursery Inspiration

Monday, October 21, 2013

 With only 12 weeks left before the newest member of the family makes their debut, there's lots to be done - all in the midst of the holiday season. It's going to be here before we know it. We aren't finding out the gender (more on that here), so designing a nursery is a bit more of a job than it might be had we found out. Baylor's nursery is pretty rustic & ecclectic, so I wanted to take this one a different direction. Mix it up a bit, you smell me?

I'm going for a black & white color scheme with pops of unexpected color and pattern. Just as I planned to do with Baylor's room, I'll add small accents of boy or girl once the baby has arrived. We've painted the room and purchased the crib, but I'm still on the hunt for a dresser/changing table. Here's a little inspiration board I whipped up to guide my purchases (yeah, right).

1. JENNY LIND CRIB 2. METAL BUNTING 3. TRIANGLE CRIB SHEET 4. POM POM BUNTING (D.I.Y - TUTORIAL WILL BE COMING SOON!) 5. PILLOWS 6. LARGE BILLBOARD LETTER (FOUND) 6. PORPOISE PAINT BY BEHR





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...