fall! I could just kiss it!

Friday, October 18, 2013

you guys - it's getting freakishly FALL over here and I can't say I'm mad about it. Collin's been gone all week for work and I've taken the liberty to have a little love affair with all things fall while he's away.


First off - if you haven't tried an ICED pumpkin spice latte - I dare you. it's all things divine and doesn't make you sweaty & hot (cause i'm pregnant, hormonal and hotter than a whore in church most days).

anyways... I've seen lots of super fun recipes on pinterest lately for all sorts of fall deliciousness, but I typically just resort to krispy kremes sprinkle donuts because A. they have a drivethrough B. I don't have to make them and C. they have festive halloween sprinkles & they're SO delish. BUT... I had a little time on my hands this week so I thought I'd put them to work.

With a little inspiration from the local chocolate factory, I whipped up some Apple Pie Caramel Apples. They're every bit as delicious as they sound and SUPER easy.


We hit up another pumpkin patch, and while I won't bore you with all the details, I will just bore you with a couple photos ... wink. 

Have a fabulous FALL weekend and we'll be back on Monday with a little nursery inspiration board! You can't wait ... right? oh and maybe a little wreath/front porch update - the beauty has been purchased and hung, so keep an eye out for her debut!! 

Pin It

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...