1. Zara has some ridiculously cute clothes online right now. I just bought the kids these little leggings for fall and I can't WAIT to pair them up with our halloween onesies!!
2. Potty training is daunting. I've been gearing to potty train BB for weeks now and haven't mustered up the courage to jump in yet. I'm typically a pretty "go for it" mom, but man, this one gives me reason for pause. Any tips you mamas want to share are welcome!
3. Bellamy is crawling. Who stole my newborn and gave me a real baby? She's officially 7 months and I feel like I've been placed in a time warp. But... it's pretty fun to see her on the move and Baylor is about to have a little taste of reality when sis can go after his toys. :)
4. We are in the middle of decorating our new house, and holy cow... it's
5. The weather in Seattle this summer has been insanely warm and uncharacteristically dry. We have spent lots of days in the pool with "pockles" (baylor's version of popsicles) and while I'm going to miss it terribly come September, I'm getting ready for pumpkins, sweaters, candles, and fall festivities abundant. How spot on are these fall looks? CAN NOT WAIT.
Here's to hoping that your August is off to a stellar start!