freshly picked...always + forever

Monday, September 29, 2014

SO...unless you live in a dark hole, you've most likely heard of or seen Freshly Picked Moccasins. They're completely adorable, the quality is impeccable and the fit is unlike any other baby shoe (they actually stay on!). We over here at the Hen House are in love with them, in every sense of the word.

These moccs may just be shoes to some people, but to us, they're so much more. FP Moccs were the  first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant, the first shoes Baylor ever wore, the shoes he learned to walk in and now, a distant, but incredibly fond memory. His worn yellow moccasins are tucked away in his baby box only to pull out one day (probably before his high school graduation, when I'm feeling like my whole world is crumbling down, because it probably will be) and see his little footprint stained into the bottom of those shoes. I'll undoubtedly shed a tear and be so glad I saved those little shoes as a reminder of what was and is to come (is someone cutting onions in here?!)

Belly's collection is slowly growing, thanks to her brother's growing feet, her daddy's hard work and the sweet gal's over at FP for giving her a little love!






I promise you will not be disappointed in these .... worth every single little copper penny. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...