FALL BUCKET LIST

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Well, we've created our Fall Bucket List (5 days into October, but who's counting!) I am, after all, trying to earn my "most festive" badge in mom-ville. Mostly, other things get in the way, like laundry, grocery shopping, target trips and the like, but I think having a list will help us stay focused on the festive and plan ahead for some fun activities. Entertaining a toddler can sometimes feel like a daunting task, so I always feel like if I have an agenda, I'm way ahead of the game! Sort of like the theory of meal planning, but my goodness, that one is just impossible. Feel free to share our list, and comment below if you have more ideas!! I'll do my best to share along the way! 
we've already made it to a few local pumpkin patches, and plan to continue our local "tour" in the next few weeks. needless to say, we can't get enough of the patch. Baylor loves to practice his heavy lifting by carrying pumpkins until they land on his toes and I just love being there - right place, right time. As for Bellamy, she's happy to ride in the wheel barrow!  





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...