Clothing Displays

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So we're doing a trade show next week (all you WSU Cougs, get out to Bellevue on Wednesday, the 4th!) and I'm in major crunch mode trying to make sure everything is ready for the show!

We have a new product line coming very soon (EEK!) and I'm working hard trying to figure out how to display said product, along with our onesies and women's shirts that we'll be selling.

A few of my favorites?





I think we may be hitting up Home Depot this weekend for a little DIY (damnit, i hate D.I.Y). You can expect some pics, but I can't promise a tutorial, because honestly?, those things are like signing up for failure. saaaarrrryyyy

ps...all images via our pinterest. have you visited? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...