Reader Survey!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Friday! Hope your day is going swimmingly - ours certainly is with all this rain... (i promise this isn't turning in to a weather blog).

As this little blog continues to grow and our daily visitors continue to rise, I want to make sure that I know what I'm doing (which is highly unlikely, considering I live in a constant state of chaos and have a striking ability to dive in to things head first, without really doing the research until after the fact). I really do love blogging and sharing our life with everyone and have found it to be somewhat of an outlet for my words, whether serious or cynical, and feel as though it rounds out our business in the perfect way.

SO...I'd love to ask a little favor from you all. I put together a survey, as I'd love to know who's hanging out here and what you'd like to see more of (or less of!). I'm anxious to hear the feedback and feel as though it will help me to better our time together. I know time is precious, and I feel so thankful that you're sharing yours with me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, in advance for taking the time to do this! It really means a lot!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...