Spring Outfits with ZARA

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Washington totally decided to skip right over winter this year (i'm TOTALLY complaining, because as much as I love the sun... well, I love it when it snows double that - not SIBERIA snow, but just a couple inches would be perf). So...I'm crying in my iced coffee over here because we've jumped straight in to spring. I wore my birks yesterday, people. It was 63 degrees out...?! We've hit up the park for 6 consecutive days and I'm ready for a pj day with hot cocoa and snow falling outside. //steps down from soapbox // So, in an effort to be flexible and accept that the Good Lord has given us beautiful sunshine, I've decided to embrace spring. (also, puxswatanawanawany phil... you're wrong).


As I said, I've welcomed spring over here with open arms... and have started searching the interwebs for my favorite spring clothes for the babes. This couldn't come at a more perfect time (unless it was MAY), because everyone around here has hit a growth spurt and we are growing out of clothes rapidly. I wish I could use the same excuse on "lil' ol' me" cause my husband is sick of seeing my Madewell sweatshirts on repeat. (sorry, babe! ... you know how to solve that problem ;)  Unfortunately, that isn't the case and I'm not growing at rapid speed. (Baylor has grown over 3" since September!!)

One of my favorite places for kid's clothes is Zara - they always hit it spot on, their quality is really great, as is their fit. Plus, they are trendy and stylish and I always love their color choices!

Shorts & sweatshirts has to be one of my favorite combos on little guys, and now that Bellamy is walking, I can hardly wait to put her in little overalls and loafers. Sassypants! All of these pieces can be found online at Zara. What do you love to put your littles in as spring arrives?! 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...