Friday Favorites

Friday, February 19, 2016

It's Friday ... so lean back in your seat, pop open a bottle of champs, and take it easy!  don't forget to pour some out for the homies, cause not everyone has a friday. #wompwomp
Some weeks, all the days blur together and friday is irrelevant, but this week, Friday couldn't come soon enough (aka another adult in the house ;) We have a busy weekend ahead, but first things first - date night! #PTL #dateyourhusband



A few things this week: 

Easter is so early this year, so while perusing for Easter dresses for the girls, I came across this adorable sweatshirt. Works for both girls & boys - SO cute!

H&M has some new arrivals in their home dept. and this bedding makes me want to re-do someones room because it's just the right amount of stylish and young.

This may seem a bit odd to some of you, but this is my newest find that I'm legitimately obsessed with. I have a seriously thick head of hair and am always breaking rubber bands. Well not anymore, friends. These work AMAZING and hold my hair unlike any other rubber band. **they have these at Target too :)  It's the little things. 

Collin has started a blog of his own and I couldn't be more excited about it. He's so passionate, so full of wisdom and beyond dedicated to helping people grow. Go check out Project Rise - you won't regret it! 

I don't bake a ton, but when I do, it's almost always cookies. So, for years, I've used a Martha Stewart recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies, but I'm looking to mix it up a bit - I tried this one last week and the dough was unreal but the cookies were underwhelming #clueless. PLEASE share if you have any good suggestions for recipes! 

ps...follow us on SNAPCHAT @kendrahen - it's SO fun! 
Here's a peek at the latest shenanigans... 


Happy Friday ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Debra said...

Great share, thanks for writing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...