Quick & Easy Wall Art

Monday, October 10, 2016

Often times, when decorating a house, art work ends up being the last addition, because it's expensive, difficult to decide on and bottom line, doesn't offer much functionality. 

However, It does make a space look beautiful and often times feel complete. I have a handful of art-hacks that I use to save money on art or make a big statement with a small budget, but today, I just wanted to share a really simple one with you! 
PENMANSHIP // FRUITS & VEGGIES // CHILDREN'S ALPHABET
SWEET TREATS // EYE CHART // MINERALS
If you go into any stationary store or gift boutique, chances are, you might find these Cavallini posters or just decorative paper in general. I always find a way to totally talk myself into buying a few every time I see them. 9 times out of 10, they sit in my paper basket, nicely rolled up and I just stare at them for a few months before I end up doing something with them. 

BUT, they make excellent and very inexpensive art. If you find a paper or pattern you love, you can easily frame it (bonus: at any size you want... just trim down for smaller sizes!). These add great interest & color to collage walls and some can even stand alone!



I recently found this wooden dowel hanger (there's also a horizontal one) and love how easy it is to use and how many ways I can use it. We hung ours on a lonely wall in the living room. The dowels just have a removable adhesive, so you can change the poster out however often you'd like.

Seriously, it doesn't get easier, you guys! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...