little picks for fall

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hope y'all had a fabulous labor day weekend! We spent time at home, tightening up the ship :) Our garage is finally dialed in and can fit two cars like a champ, which is way more exciting than it sounds. I went to Anthropologie and spent entirely too much money on "house accents" (guys, just trying to make the house a home ... wink) and even got some time to myself (thanks, mom!) to do a few errands sans kids (which might as well be an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii, because, ahhh! relaxation!) Now that September is here, I can justify busting out all the pumpkins, wreaths and fall candles. While summer is fun, free and has a little sexy appeal, fall is where my heart is. Sex appeal only goes so far, amiright? Fall is where my love languages are met and where I feel like I can be myself --- big sweats, warm comfort food, and pumpkin patches galore!

I've been picking up some fall clothes for the kids over the last few weeks in anticipation of packing up the shorts & tanks and wanted to share my favorite picks over the next few weeks. Zara is always one of my staples and they did not disappoint with their fall clothes this year. How cute are these little duds!?




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...