It's been awhile since we've done of these and I've been scouring the internet because nesting is in FULL force. Who am I kidding, I'm always nesting, but especially now.
1. IKEA MASKROS LIGHT FIXTURE : We have one of these in Bellamy's room and it's SUCH a statement maker without a hefty price tag. Super cute in a little girls bedroom, but would be a great statement above the kitchen table or a pair of them in a playroom.
2. MARQUEE LETTER HOOKS: We're re-doing the Laundry room (paint walls, cabinets, add hooks, art work, ect.) and I'm constantly on the hunt for good hooks. I love how these are part glam, part rustic. And you really can't go wrong with initials.
3. HAND PRINTED WALL ART: Did you know Hanna Andersson (famous for the striped jammies) has housewares? They're every bit as perfect as the rest of their ensemble and all have a sweet swedish flair that is sure to please. I LOVE this hanging canvas and think it would add just the right touch to pretty much anywhere in your house. Imagine this in the fall, hanging above a rusty dresser in the entry way. Such a fun addition
4. + PRINT SHEETS: $32.00 for a queen sheet set? Sign me up. These are actually super soft and the design is the right amount of subtle. #targetdoesitagain
5. IKAT BOWLS: We have a few of these and they're perfect for big salad bowls or great for serving a side veggie. West Elm nails it in the dish department, always.
6. MONGOLIAN LAMB PILLOW: I realize this is stepping on Fall's toes a little tiny bit (sue me, it's my favorite season), but this pillow is a MUST have. Honestly the softest pillow I've ever felt. This guy is a little bit pricier, but worth every penny in my mind. Think of the cozys!
Let me know if you guys have any good finds in the comments below, I'm always on the hunt! xxoo