MAMA STYLE - GRAPHIC TEES

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Graphic Tees have been a "thing" since I can remember "things". 
Being a lover of design & type, I have always rocked them and think they're a gift to anyone looking for an easy outfit. Here's the deal, all you need to mix with these tops is some destroyed denim and a baseball cap. Shoes are optional and rarely required around here, but if I were to give you a recommendation, I'd say, some basic Vans or Adidas. (NOT running shoes, because that crosses every line in my book - one of my biggest pet peeves in life is running shoes with jeans... for the LOVE of anything holy, please just don't). #isurelyoffendedsomeone


clockwise from top left:
one // two // three // four // five // six 

Go check out my pinterest board for more mama style inspiration! 
Happy Hump Day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...